Introducing Kick & Click, a standing desk which has made office desk assembly quick and easy! With only 6 screws required for fixing the desktop into place, this simple click together design will reduce installation time by half.
Assembly is simply achieved by mounting the components together and gently ‘kicking’ (or pushing) them into place. No need for time bearing tools or multiple screws a traditional desk uses. This intuitive assembly lets you know when it’s ready as each component makes a ‘click’ sound to let you know it’s in place.
Using world renowned LINAK actuators the Kick & Click gives the cheapest access to a premium lifting column, offering height adjustment from 705-1205, with a 38mm/s movement speed. Available with a silver frame only and standard controller this desk can provide reliable and cost effective height adjustment for today’s office environment.
Single desks are readily available in a range of widths from 1400-1800 and depths of 600 or 800. Offering a range of optional extras such as desk control software, mobile app control and standard screens (fixed with C clamps), you can make this desk as intelligent or as basic as it needs to be.
This standing desk offers high end features at a reduction of the cost:
• ZERO™ technology. Standby power consumption is reduced from 1-2 watts (in a typical electric desk) to just 0.1W, saving money on yearly bills when compared to competitor products.
• PVC free. For health reasons and for the sake of the environment the LINAK actuators are PVC-free as standard - therefore more environmentally friendly than their predecessors.
• 10 year guarantee on all wooden and metal parts, 5 years on actuator/electrical components.
• Storage and cover for unsightly wires. Clever ducts in the frame allow the wires to be easily tucked into place – there’s no need for fiddly clips and tools.
• Connectivity compatible. Bluetooth dongle and desktop computer software will control the height of the desk.